Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Miracles

I went to church this Wednesday and my daddy is in Thailand for a
mission trip; And I really miss him alot. When I was at church this Wednesday in Praise Kids (children's choir) and missing daddy alot. I cried for him along with my friend named Kaylee Jones because her daddy is on the trip too. We got all the attention all the kid's were
crowding me and Kaylee. So many of my friend's were comforting me....Kaylee, Jasmine, Abby, Allie, Maddy, Makaylin, Keilyn, Amber, Jasee, Ashley, Hilary, and Rachel. That is not even all the people! After they comforted us, Keilyn and Amber and Hilary (teenagers) took
us out of the room and prayed for us. It was very kind what they did. Then
Mrs.Cindy Vose walked by and saw me. She asked me what was the matter and I told her.
Then the miracle starts.... Mrs. Cindy's husband [ who was also in Thailand on the mission trip] actually called her right then! She asked if my daddy was close by and he was, I got to talk to him. It was amazing. He was so kind to me after I told him what had happened, and I told him that I missed him alot. Then I felt alot better! Just in case I didn't tell you the mission team has been gone for two week's! So Keilyn and Hilary and Amber took me and Kaylee and hugged us so tight. When we went back in the classroom all the kids once again crowded us. It felt like it was a dream come true. When my momma had to pick me up she found out what happened because Mrs. Cindy had told her. She comforted me and I felt better. So the miracle was that when I was sad the Lord helped me by letting Mr. Brad call and the I got to talk to daddy right when I needed to be comforted. That was a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment